The Cart Limits for WooCommerce extension allows store admins to apply restrictions on customers’ carts based on total cart price or number of products as well as replace cart items.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the Cart Limits for WooCommerce.zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin > Choose File (for the file that was downloaded).
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Configurations ↑ Back to top
Within the WP admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Settings and click on the Cart Limit tab. Here you will find the following settings.
Cart Limits Settings
- Enable or Disable Settings: If checked, plugin will be functional
- Action After Add to Cart: Choose action of the cart e.g. Replace Product in Cart or Stop Adding New Product to Cart
- Select Which Item To Be Replaced: Select whether the first or last item will be replaced when a new item is added to cart
- Select When To Apply This Rule: Select one of the conditions to apply to the rule e.g. On Cart Price, On Products Count
- Enter Maximum Cart Price Allowed: Set maximum price allowed for cart
- Enter Maximum Products Allowed: Set maximum products allowed for cart
- Enter Message For Product Replacement: Message that will be displayed when product is replaced
- Enter Message When You Stop Add To Cart: Message that will be displayed when max cart quantity is reached