- Purchase the product from WooCommerce.com.
- Download the ZIP file from your WooCommerce.com dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate Plugin.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
To set up your store with Cart Sorting for WooCommerce:
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Cart Sorting.
- Select Enable Cart Sorting to turn on plugin functionality.
- Choose whether to Enable Search on Cart Page.
- Additionally, you have the option to Enable Cart Sorting on Mini Cart. (Note: This feature is not compatible yet with WooCommerce Mini Cart Block. Compatibility will be added in future versions of the plugin).
- Under Sorting options, select the options to allow customers to sort their cart by.
- Save changes.
- Now, your customers will be able to their cart based on the selections you have made in the plugin settings.
- You can test this out by adding a product to the cart and navigating to the cart page.
- The table headers will display on the cart page and will now be clickable to allow sorting.