Feature requests allow merchants to communicate what would make products on the WooCommerce.com Marketplace more valuable to address business needs. Merchants may also vote on features to help quantify demand and influence prioritization from product teams.
Viewing feature requests
Each product sold on the WooCommerce.com Marketplace has a dedicated page where you can view requested features. Look for the View and Submit Feature Requests button on the product page to see the list of requested features for a product.
Voting for a requested feature↑ Back to top
Before submitting a new feature request, review the existing list to see if your idea has already been submitted. If so, you may simply add your support and vote to improve the likelihood that a feature will be prioritized sooner. You may also see the number of unique votes a feature request has received and comment to add context behind your vote.
Submitting a new feature↑ Back to top
Extensions on WooCommerce.com↑ Back to top
If you would like to request a feature from the product’s owners, for WooCommerce extensions available on WooCommerce.com, click on the Submit a feature request button and fill out the form.
Form accepts a short and a long description of the feature. You may also add screenshot links if you have any. For now, we only accept screenshots hosted on snipboard.io, droplr.com, or cloudup.com.
WooCommerce Core↑ Back to top
If you would like to submit a feature request for WooCommerce core plugin, please complete the following steps:
- Visit the WooCommerce public repository on Github.
- If you don’t have a Github account, you can create one for free by selecting the free plan.
- Select the Enhancement Request, then describe the feature you are requesting:
Guidelines↑ Back to top
Feature request must:
- Not be a presale question or support request. If you have questions before purchasing or a product isn’t performing as desired, reach out to us for further assistance and submit a support request.
- Not be a product review. Ratings and reviews should be submitted separately.
- Be clear. Requests should not be difficult to understand and should be proofread. We do reserve the right to update major typos or grammar errors.
- Be appropriate. Requests should not contain any spam, profanity, rude tone, or affiliate links.
- Not explicitly ask for a feature from another product on the WooCommerce.com Marketplace. Instead, please describe the feature and give examples of use cases if helpful.
If we consider a request to violate guidelines, we may remove it and give you the opportunity to revise and resubmit your request.