Installation↑ Back to top
- Log in to your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the WordPress Admin Dashboard → Plugins → Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button on the top left corner of your screen.
- Next, click the Choose file button in the box that appears below.
- Select the zip file that you have downloaded and upload it.
- Click on the Activate Plugin button.
Getting Started↑ Back to top
To access Instant Checkout plugin settings, in the WordPress Admin Dashboard, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Instant Checkout.
Within the Instant Checkout tab, users will have two settings options: General and Customization.
General Settings↑ Back to top
Within General Settings, the following options are available to configure:
- Instant Checkout – Display instant checkout’s side cart on the website.
- Auto-open cart – Enable/disable the ability to automatically open when a product is added to the checkout cart.
- Product Image – Display the product’s image on the cart’s layout.
- Quantity Selector – Enable/disable the quantity selector for products in the cart.
- Coupons Field – Display the coupon field in the cart.
- Cart Widget – Display the checkout cart widget using Guttenberg blocks.
- Suggestion Cart – Display the suggested or recommended products in the checkout cart.
- Suggested Items Title – Display the titles for suggested items.
Select the enable button to enable Instant Checkout plugin functionality.
Widget Cart Support
To add a widget, the user must add the Instant Checkout widget from the Gutenberg block.
First, enable widget cart support in plugin settings.
Next, navigate to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets.
A page will appear where the user can add the desired widget under the desired section.
After selecting the desired section, such as Sidebar, click the + button to add the widget.
Now, select Instant Checkout from the Guttenberg block.
Select the Save button.
In order to use the Suggestion Cart option, the user must define the cross-sell for each product. To add cross-sells, navigate to WordPress Admin Dashboard > WooCommerce > Products > All Products.
Select the desired product.
Now, under the Product data section select Linked Products.
Under the Cross-sells search, select the desired product(s) to link. The cross-sell products will now display on the cart screen.
Customization Settings↑ Back to top
Within the Customization tab, the user can customize the following cart settings:
- Select the instant checkout cart’s position on the website (top, middle, or bottom).
- Customize the checkout cart icon’s background color.
- Customize the checkout cart icon’s color.
- Customize the quantity counter’s text color.
- Customize the checkout cart’s background color.
- Customize the checkout cart’s text color.
- Customize the checkout button’s background color.
- Customize the checkout button’s text color.