After activation of the Invoice Payment Option extension, you can find the “Invoice Payment Option” section in your WordPress admin menu. Additionally, an invoice payment method will be created under WooCommerce > Settings > Payment. After the extension is installed, you can find the invoice payment method under the WooCommerce > Settings > Payment. Here you can configure the following options:
- Enable/disable payment option
- Change payment method name/label
- Add description and instructions
- Select default order status (when the user places an order using this method, the selected status will be used as the default order status)
- Please note: If the invoice payment option is created and no restriction rule has been added the payment, the method will appear for all customers and order.