Installation↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration↑ Back to top
To set up your store with Subaccounts & Multi-User Accounts:
- Go to Subaccounts in the backend
- Enable the modules that you need (subaccounts, shopping lists, or both)
- Configure Color and other remaining settings
Usage↑ Back to top
Customers will go to My Account in the frontend where they can manage both shopping lists and multiuser accounts. Customers can create accounts, set permissions, as well as manage and delete accounts.
Customers can go to Cart and save the shopping cart as a shopping list.
FAQs↑ Back to top
What themes will this plugin be compatible with?
The plugin is tested and should be compatible with the most popular themes on the market