A wholesale market is a feature-rich platform that allows WooCommerce store owners to handle both wholesale and regular clients in one go. It’s a comprehensive wholesale solution that allows store owners to offer wholesale pricing to wholesale consumers, manage user roles, and run their full wholesale operation without fuss.
Thus, if you want to offer your products in large quantities without harming regular retail sales, you might consider integrating your business with the Wholesale market.
Why should you use Wholesale for WooCommerce? ↑ Back to top
The plugin establishes a fully functional wholesale environment for WooCommerce store owners, allowing them to offer products at wholesale prices. It offers a comprehensive solution for managing various stock sizes and prices. From controlling the visibility of the prices and the products to tax exemptions, you have an easy hold on everything.
The plugin creates a fully-featured wholesale environment and enables the WooCommerce store owners to sell products with wholesale prices.
Features of the plugin ↑ Back to top
- Create and manage Wholesale User Roles for wholesale customers.
- Get control over product price visibility.
- You can optionally choose to display wholesale price to all the customers of wholesale customers only.
- Enter a minimum quantity of a product to be purchased to avail of the wholesale price benefits.
- Set the minimum cart value, decide the minimum price that needs to be spent during the checkout process by the wholesale customer.
- Import the critical product data in the form of CSV files such as regular price, special price, wholesale price, and minimum quantity to buy.
- Customize/personalize notice and notification.
- Control the tax exemption for wholesale user roles.
Installing the wholesale Market Plugin ↑ Back to top
Follow these simple steps to install the plugin:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate through the plugin menu of WordPress.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ option.
- Upload the wholesale Market folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory by simply clicking on the ‘Upload Plugin’ option. Refer to the captured image below:
- Once you have uploaded the plugin, you can now upload the .zip format of the plugin.
- Click on ‘Install Now’ and upload the installed plugin.
Basic features ↑ Back to top
General: ↑ Back to top
- Simply click the Enable checkbox to ‘Enable Wholesale Market Features’.
- From the ‘Who can see Wholesale Price’ Simple select to whom you wish to display the Wholesale-Price.
- By enabling the ‘Show in Price Column’ you can easily show the price you have set on the product listing page.
- You can easily save the plugin setting even after deactivating the plugin via the ‘Keep Plugin Setting on Deactivation feature’.
- Similarly, you can save the product meta-fields even after deactivation under the ‘Keep products meta fields added by the plugin after deactivation feature’.
- Under the Customize wholesale price text section, you can add: the default wholesale price, custom wholesale price text on the shop page and custom wholesale price text on the product single page.
Product Quantity: ↑ Back to top
- Determine the minimum quantity of each substance.
- The plugin allows store owners to specify the minimum amount of a commodity that qualifies for a wholesale price. You can also use this plugin to set a single universal minimum quantity that applies to all products or a different minimum quantity for each product category.
- Under ‘Enable Minimum Quantity’ you can enable the minimum quantity condition to apply Wholesale-Price.
- The minimum quality selection mode- select from pick minimum quality from product panel and set common minimum quality for all products.
- Customize Message Regarding Wholesale-Price On Cart Page Using the below options cart-page messages regarding wholesale-market can be customized. You can give custom messages to be prompt to users regarding wholesale price applied or not.
–>Default Wholesale-Price-Applied Text
–>Custom Wholesale-Price-Applied Success Message Text On Cart Page
–>Custom Wholesale-Price-Applied Failure Message Text On Cart Page
CSV import/export: ↑ Back to top
- Export the format of CSV by clicking the Export CSV Format below.
- Use the exported CSV to fill in the values of Wholesale Price and/or Minimum Product To Buy columns for each product you want.
- By default, this module only updates Wholesale-Market meta-fields. If you want the module to change the WooCommerce-Price (regular-price & sale-price) of the product, then please make the checkbox checked.
- Finally, click the upload button and let the magic begin.
Role management: ↑ Back to top
- Enable the Request Role Widget- Enable the Request Role Widget Enable it for creating a role request widget (You can activate the widget by Appearance > Widgets > Wholesale Request widget ).
- Enable the Request Role on My Account Page- Enable the Request Role on My Account Page Enable it for allowing users to request roles from My Account Page.
- Assigning requested role directly- Assigning requested role directly Enable it for assigning the requested role directly.
- Save the changes.
Notification: ↑ Back to top
The following updates are covered in the notification feature.
- New Request for Wholesale Role Message.
- Wholesale Role Request Received Message.
- Wholesale Role Request Accept Message.
- Wholesale Role Request Cancel Message.
The admin will receive the email regarding the stated request via the Notification feature.
Tax: ↑ Back to top
- For wholesale customers, the plugin allows you to delete the tax or add some special tax.
- The following features can be enabled under the tax section:
- Exclude Tax For Wholesale User
- Exclude Tax For Gold
- Exclude Tax For premium
- Exclude Tax For Silver
- Exclude Tax For Gold+
- Exclude Tax For testing-role
Checkout price: ↑ Back to top
- To get the wholesale price, the store owner should set a minimum price that wholesale customers must spend. Customers must then meet the threshold price to complete the checkout process.
- Settings regarding the minimum checkout price are listed below. The buyer’s cart total has to be a minimum, then only the wholesale user will be able to checkout.
- Enable Minimum Checkout Price
- Minimum Checkout Price(£)
User Role ↑ Back to top
Admin can easily assign and edit user roles.
- The feature allows the admin to assign different roles to the users. Admins can further put up price variations for different users as per their assigned roles.
- Admin can also edit and change the assigned roles to the existing users.
Add a new user role: feature lets you add a new user.
Add user role: The feature lets you add the user role for the new or the existing user.
Product Addon: ↑ Back to top
Global percentage discount: For wholesale users, the settings for a global percentage(percent) discount across all shops are described below. You can set a global discount on standard shop price (i.e., wholesale price) for wholesale customers on all available products in your shop at once using this option.
Global % discount across shop page- The feature allows a similar or overall % discount across the entire shop pages with similar/ same number of quantities.
Eg- ex:- If you have set the discount of 5% then the overall discount reflected will be 5% across shop page products.
Quantity multiplier: The product quantity multiplier settings are described below. You may use this option to set a multiplier such that a product can only be purchased in multiples of that multiplier. If multiplier=3, for example, the commodity can be purchased in quantities of 3,6,9,12, and so on.
Multi-level Discount: Combining the Global % discount & Quantity Multiplier the product level discount the % of the discount will remain the same but the quantity (or number) of products can be different. Or in other words, different quantities of products can have the same % of discount.
Eg- product_1 – product_2 -product_3
quantity->2 quantity->4 quantity->3
Discount % -> 5% Discount % -> 5% Discount % -> 5%
Consider variation as one: The following are the options for considering Variations As One. You can set common fields for all variations of a variable product using this option.
Hide normal price: For wholesale customers, the settings for hiding the usual price across the shop are described below. For Wholesale-Users, you can use this choice to mask standard WooCommerce pricing.
Range wise pricing: For wholesale users, the settings for “Range Wise Pricing” are specified below. For Wholesale Users, you can use this option to set a “Range-Wise-Pricing” Scheme for a commodity. In the last row of range-wise pricing, use “-1.”
Wholesale exclusive product: The following are the settings for Wholesale Exclusive Products. You may set an exclusive wholesale product using this option, and that product will be listed automatically in the admin-created “Wholesale-Shop” tab.
FAQ’s ↑ Back to top
- Can I restrict retailers from seeing Wholesale prices on my WooCommerce website?
To become a wholesaler, retailers must fill out the wholesale registration form. Retailers won’t be able to see wholesale prices on your WooCommerce site until then.
2. Is there any way to set single or multiple user roles on my website?
Navigate to the WooCommerce Wholesale menu. Select Single or Multiple Wholesale Role from the Pricing Mode drop-down menu, depending on your needs.
3. How can I set a minimum order quantity for my wholesale customers?
To begin, you must first build variable products. Then go to Products and choose the Variable Product you want. Select the “Variation” tab from the drop-down menu. For your wholesale customers, you may select the minimum order quantity here.
4. Can I add and set a bulk price for a single-user role?
Go to the “Products” area and select the desired product category if you selected the Multiple User Role choices in the settings. You may customize the wholesale prices and discount types here. Go to the “Items” section and click on the “select all” option to pick all products if you chose the Single User Role option in settings. You can set either fixed or percentage price amounts here.