WooCommerce Bulk Variations is great for business-to-business sites, or sites where wholesalers are looking to order multiple quantities of a product from a single screen.
It also gives customers the ability to choose between purchasing single units or multiple quantities of variations at the same time, using the built-in Variable Products.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at:.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select and Edit a product with exactly two variations. For example: Size and color (e.g., Clothes); flavor and container size (e.g., Beverage). Any two will work, but only two. The form is output in a grid, with one represented in columns and another in rows. If you need to create or edit a product to have two variations, go to Variable Product for instructions, then come back to this page.
- Go to the right sidebar and find the box called Bulk Variation Input.
- Select your options:
Bulk Variation Form: Enable or disable to allow bulk orders.
Singular Variation Form: Enable or disable to allow non-bulk orders.
Columns: Choose which variation to use in columns (up/down).
Rows: Choose which variation to use for rows (across).
- Update to save changes.
Depending on what options were Enabled/Disabled, users see a Singular and Bulk Order Form.
Using the settings of Enabled on both Singular/Bulk and selecting color for columns and size for rows:
This shows on the front end for customers:
When selecting the Bulk Order Form:
When selecting the Singular Order Form, a box appears underneath the product with the Add to Cart button:
Users can switch between the bulk and standard single input form.
Once a customer clicks Add to Cart using either form, the cart is populated with the correct variations and quantities.
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch the developer via the Help Desk.