Conditional Payment Methods For WooCommerce helps you to show/hide available payment methods based on customer’s billing or shipping address, or order total. This allows you to increase conversions, reduce abandonment, reduce frauds and payment processing fees.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded.
- Activate the extension.
More information at: Installing and Managing Plugins.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
Settings for Conditional Payment Methods For WooCommerce ↑ Back to top
To find the settings in WordPress Admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Payment Methods Conditions.
- Name of the condition: Give condition a name for your reference.
- Show/Hide: Select whether you want to include or exclude payment methods on the checkout page
- Payment Methods: Select payment methods that you want to show/hide on the checkout page
- Rules: Here you can add rules which will determine whether to show/hide payment methods on the checkout page.
Rules ↑ Back to top
Currently, the following rules are available:
- Billing country in/not in
- Billing state/county in/not in
- Billing city in/not in
- Billing postcode in/not in
- Shipping country in/not in
- Shipping state/county in/not in
- Shipping city in/not in
- Shipping postcode in/not in
- Cart subtotal is greater/less than or equal to
How does it work? ↑ Back to top
Suppose you have set up exclude all payment methods except Direct Bank Transfer if the cart subtotal is greater than $1000 AND billing country is the United States (US). This is how you can set it up:
Coming soon ↑ Back to top
We are planning to add the following rules:
- Restrict based on products in cart – recurring subscriptions / virtual products, coupons, etc.
- Conditional rules based on customer’s “geolocation” based on IP address
FAQ ↑ Back to top
If a payment method is not shown on the checkout page (since the rules are not met), will it automatically show up if the rules are met? ↑ Back to top
Questions and Support ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy it? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with the developer.