Email Customizer for WooCommerce enables you to customize the WooCommerce email layouts, designs, and content. It also helps personalize and add extra content in order to create a lasting impression for your brand.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Email Customizer to access the email builder.
How to Update ↑ Back to top
You have to connect your WooCommerce.com account to your site in order to get updates properly from your WordPress dashboard.
1. Connect your site & WooCommerce.com account ↑ Back to top
- Logged into your site, head to WooCommerce > Extensions
- Select the WooCommerce.com Subscriptions tab
- Select the Connect button and log into your WordPress.com
- Click the Approve button to connect your site to your WooCommerce.com account
This helps make sure all update checks will go directly to WooCommerce.com and there will be no glitches when updating the extension.
2. Install the update ↑ Back to top
Once your site is connected to your account, from this screen you can:
- Download product .zip files to manually install the new version on your site; OR
- Get updated by clicking on update now.
Be sure that you have checked our latest changelog and Woo banner in the View version x details link’s popup.
Please note: We don’t recommend enabling auto-updates for now.
Email Builder Overview ↑ Back to top
The email customizer user interface is composed of three main sections:
- Upper toolbar
- Left panel
- Live preview
Upper Toolbar ↑ Back to top
From left to right, some of the main features in the horizontal tool section include:
- Email to show: The dropdown that contains all the different WooCommerce Email templates to select and show in the editor screen.
- Sample order to show: This is another dropdown that allows you to select a specific customer’s order to use for designing.
- Shortcodes: Show all the WooCommerce shortcodes available for use in designing your messages. Copy a specific shortcode from here then paste it into the appropriate block of the email element.
- Send test email: One-click to send a test message to any email address to see how your designed email would look like in the inbox.
- Blank: Clear all your customization so that you can have a blank space in the editor area. This option may be needed for some reasons, but please use it carefully and be sure you really would like to clear your designs and customizations. When it’s gone blank and saved, all the changes you made can’t be restored.
- Copy template: Clone another designed template and paste it into the current email body. Then you can make some little adjustments, so as to avoid starting from scratch.
- Reset template: This option resets your template to the default state. Please use with caution because all your customizations would be lost and not recoverable.
- Preview: Instantly view your customized email in a pop-up at full-screen mode. You can see how it looks on desktop and mobile devices.
- Save: Save your edits at any point in time.
Left Panel ↑ Back to top
Elements Tab ↑ Back to top
There is a variety of draggable block-based elements that would help you spice up your Email templates.
- Basic elements: Logo, Image, Button, Social Icons, Videos, Image Box, HTML, and so on.
- General elements: Space, Divider, Multiple Columns
- WooCommerce elements: Email Heading, Footer, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Order Items, Hook, etc.
Depending on the active WooCommerce extensions on your site, you’ll have extended elements in this section as well.
Settings Tab ↑ Back to top
Here you can find all the options for the current email template, and also some centralized settings for all available templates.
- Direction RTL: Turn on for right to left languages
- Template Container Width: This option allows you to set a specific width for the Email template and this must be between 480px (min) – 900px (max).
- Payment Instruction: This will allow you to choose whether you want to show payment instruction for customers and admin or not in the Email.
- Product Image: This toggle will allow you to show or hide product images in your template. You can customize how it appears and where it should appear by adjusting its position, size, height, and width.
- Product SKU: This toggle allows you to show or hide the stock-keeping unit in the Emails.
- Custom CSS: When this option is toggled ON, the field which allows input of CSS codes to further style and enhance the Emails will show up and you could input codes to style your Emails here.
- Enable/Disable a template
- Reset all templates
- Export/Import email templates
Compatibility ↑ Back to top
While YayMail – Email Customizer for WooCommerce provides full customizability for 11 default WooCommerce email templates, it also supports many 3rd party plugins. With this email customizer, you can add hooks, custom fields, attributes, and other values to your outgoing transactional emails. YayMail Pro and its third-party compatibility is including but not limited to:
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking
- Advanced Shipment Tracking by Zorem
- YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking
- WooCommerce Order Status Manager
- Admin Custom Order Fields
- Flexible Checkout Fields by WPDesk
- Checkout Field Editor
- WooCommerce Show Attributes
- Back In Stock Notifier for WooCommerce
- WPML / Polylang
FAQs ↑ Back to top
Have questions before buying? Chat with us.