Email Customizer for WooCommerce Subscriptions, also known as YayMail Addon for WooCommerce Subscriptions, is an extension of YayMail – WooCommerce Email Customizer.
Need help with WooCommerce Subscriptions’ email setup?
Please get in touch and let us know right away!
– Live Chat: 1-1 VIP Support at YayCommerce.com
– Email: email@example.com
To activate this extension, make sure you have these plugins activated:
- WooCommerce: to build ecommerce on top of WordPress
- WooCommerce Subscriptions: to create subscription products and sell renewal subscriptions
- YayMail – WooCommerce Email Customizer (Free or Pro): to enable YayMail core builder
(You can download this core builder YayMail – Email Customizer for WooCommerce for free)
- Email Customizer for WooCommerce Subscriptions: to add subscription email templates to YayMail core builder
- Enhancer for WooCommerce Subscriptions (optional): if you happen to use this plugin, this Email Customizer for WooCommerce Subscriptions also help you customize those additional emails, too!
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select Choose File for the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate Plugin.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Email Customizer to access the email builder.
- Manually: Download extension .zip files to manually install the new version on your site.
Live update: Connect and authorize your site with your WooCommerce.com account. Once your site is properly connected, you can easily get updated via WooCommerce subscription notices within WordPress dashboard.
From the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Email Customizer to open the email editor in a full screen which is similar to Elementor and Gutenberg editor. Within this email builder, you can access all templates, change global template settings, preview and send test email.
This interface allows you to manage WooCommerce subscriptions emails and design HTML templates in a single window.
There is a variety of draggable block-based elements that help you spice up your Email templates.
- Basic elements: Logo, Image, Button, Social Icons, Videos, Image Box, HTML, and so on.
- General elements: Space, Divider, Multiple Columns
- WooCommerce elements: Email Heading, Footer, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Order Items, Woo subscription expired, Woo subscription price updated, Trial ending reminder, etc.
By dragging and dropping these block to the email body, it automatically populates the information that you have set up in WooCommerce Subscriptions extension.
You can also change title text, color, font, and so on. Moreover, this plugin also works well with multi-language plugins so that you can translate and localize the email content.
Since all available WooCommerce email templates can be found in the email editor, you can also switch between them with ease.
From the first dropdown menu, you can choose to open a specific email template. To enable a template, toggle on using the “Enable this template” switcher.
Alternatively, after you finish customizing all the email templates, you can go to the Settings tab to quickly enable them in bulk.
To view a particular email template for the placed orders with real information of subscribers and subscription, you can choose an order number from the second dropdown menu.
Logo and heading
It is simple to insert email content using text blocks such as:
- Welcome greetings
- Announcement of the subscription registration
- Add more details of what you have to offer in the subscription plans
- WooCommerce subscription detail table
Multiple column email section
YayMail builder comes with advanced layout thanks to multiple column block.
Here are some details that you can put in the new subscriber email templates:
- Setup instructions, use cases, walkthrough steps
- Upcoming events and webinars
- Merchandise and badges
- Other useful links and resources
Email footer and signature
It’s easy to implement this media section by following these steps:
- Drag and drop Social icons block to the email header or footer
- Edit padding, icon’s width, spacing, and color styles
- Add further social media links
As for the email footer, this is where you can include post-purchase details such as customer service number, return or refund policy, company signature, QR code, etc. So please feel free to go ahead and design it!
Q: Does this extension provide premium features of YayMail Pro?
A: This YayMail extension supports WooCommerce Subscriptions and Enhancer for WooCommerce Subscriptions. It allows you to add those two plugins’ emails to the email builder and customize them. That being said, it is not the YayMail Pro version, which supports other aspects such as shipment tracking info, order status, custom fields, advanced checkout fields, multi-language functionality, and so on.
Q: Will I receive automatic updates for this extension?
Yes. Automatic updates notifications will be delivered to you through standard WordPress methods once you connect your site to WooCommerce.com account.
Q: Will my customized email templates break if I don’t renew my subscription?
A: Absolutely not. Your email template design will be preserved even if you choose not to renew your license. You just no longer get the latest updates and support from us.
Have other suggestions and questions? Chat with us →