You can try select WooCommerce extensions free for 30 days using a personal test site. Free trials are currently available for:
- WooCommerce Additional Variation Images
- All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Bookings
- WooCommerce Brands
- Checkout Field Editor
- Composite Products
- Conditional Shipping and Payments
- WooCommerce Deposits
- EU VAT Number
- Gift Cards
- WooCommerce Memberships
- Min/Max Quantities
- WooCommerce One Page Checkout
- WooCommerce Points and Rewards
- WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Product Add-Ons
- Product Bundles
- Product CSV Import Suite
- Product Vendors
- Shipment Tracking
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Table Rate Shipping
Requirements↑ Back to top
- A WordPress.com account – no domain name, hosting plan, or existing site/store needed
How to Get Your 30-day Free Trial↑ Back to top
To set up a free WooCommerce test site with trial extensions installed and activated, just:
1. Go to the product page of the extension you want to test.
2. Select the option to Start Testing on the right side.
3. Select Create My Test Site when the pop-up displays.
4. Select Log in to confirm that this is the correct WordPress.com account to connect with.
Not the right WordPress.com account? Select Sign in as a different user or Get help connecting.
5. Visit the Dashboard on your newly created testwoo.com store to see:
- The number of days you have remaining in your 30-day trial.
- Which extension you opted to test.
- Where to get help with setup and configuration.
6. Go to Plugins to view which extensions you’re testing. WooCommerce and the selected extensions are pre-installed and activated for you.
You can also select Activate on other extensions to test at the same time and see how they work together.
Please note: the 30-day trial starts from the time of activation.
7. Set up and configure the extensions using our documentation – and enjoy!
The testwoo.com site will automatically delete once your 30-day trial is complete.
FAQ↑ Back to top
The extension I want to test isn’t on the list. When will you add it?↑ Back to top
We’re always looking to improve our features, and will add new extensions to the list on this page as the become available for free trials.
In the meantime, you can still buy and try any WooCommerce extension you like as part of our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
I clicked the Support link on the plugin, and it doesn’t work.↑ Back to top
Free trial extensions aren’t eligible for help from the Woo Happiness team.
Questions and Support↑ Back to top
While the Woo Happiness team doesn’t offer support for extensions while they are on a free trial, you can always try the extension for 30 days under our 30-day Money Back Guarantee, which includes support.